Find a local MFGA member
Buy local—find wholesale products and specialty crops
Consumers have caught on to buying local for their food, but the benefits of buying local apply to floriculture, too. Think about this when you buy your wholesale plants and remind your customers when they shop.
- Buying local keeps the money in Massachusetts not in corporate headquarters in other states.
- Buying local uses less energy in transportation.
- Buying local means fresher plants that didn’t travel hundreds and thousands of miles to reach you
- Buying local ensures easy access to the grower for questions or specific requests.
- Buying local keeps local jobs.
- Buying local is good for business…yours and our local growers.
Search for local products below and help strengthen the local economy in Massachusetts!
Click here for a list of contract growers.